Product Description: This product is aimed at and for Type II Diabetics.
29.1 million people or 9.3% of the population has diabetes. The number is broken down into 21 million people who have been diagnosed… and 8.1 million people walking around undiagnosed according to a recent report. This is just in the US alone. The number is much larger if one considers the global population.
Many people do not realize just how dangerous diabetes is. It is the leading cause of kidney failure, amputations and blindness. It also sets the stage for other fatal diseases to take root.
The fact is that probably either you or someone you know and care about has diabetes.
The only consolation is that you’re not alone… but this is just a small consolation.
Diabetes can literally cripple your life… if you let it. They key point to note here is that you are in control. Diabetes is a disease that can be controlled.
In most cases, poor food choices and a sedentary lifestyle exacerbate the problem. People tend to bury their heads in the sand and expect diabetes to just go away.
It’s not happening. In fact, neglecting to arrest diabetes in its tracks is the biggest mistake you can make. You do not want to receive a wake-up call when the doctor tells you that your left leg needs to be amputated from the knee down. By then it’s too late…
So what do you do?
Simple. You do what the Diabetes Destroyer advises.
The title may seem like an exaggeration. After all, how do you destroy a disease that even doctors say is incurable?
You destroy it by controlling it to the point, it is almost reversed. You absolutely MUST get diabetes under control in order to live in peace without health issues. Correct knowledge is essential here.
It’s understandable if you’re skeptical. The internet is littered with bogus products that claim to do miracles. It’s easy to get jaded.
However, the Diabetes Destroyer has sold thousands of copies and has become an online bestseller. It has been one of the top rated Clickbank Product’s on their site for years. Thousands have benefitted from this program and have successfully gotten their diabetes under control with the correct steps and measures.
The creator of the program, David Andrews, has placed a lot of emphasis on diet and lifestyle changes that will help lower one’s blood sugar levels. You’ll find an engaging video on the official website… but if you prefer reading, there is a text option where you can just read about the product and what it entails.
The Good Points:
1) You are given a meal plan that is highly effective. Let’s face the facts here. You must change your diet. You can’t control your diabetes by guzzling sodas and chomping on donuts. Something’s gotta go. You definitely need the meal plan in this program.
2) The meal plan is tasty and has variety. You really will not need to give up your favorite foods. Moderation is the mantra here. This will make compliance much easier.
3) You are taught meal timings and frequency. This is especially important for diabetes patients. Waiting too long between meals can cause insulin surges which should be avoided. Diabetes Destroyer tells you how often you should eat to keep your sugar levels stable.
4) The program has a video that shows you how to reduce insulin insensitivity. This is fantastic for helping you to lose weight. The list of foods that spike your insulin levels will guide you on which foods to avoid or consume minimally. This is priceless advice for combating blood sugar spikes.
5) Over 25,000 people have benefitted from this program. It even comes with a 60-day money back guarantee. There is no risk at all.
The Bad Points:
1) The program requires discipline and consistency. Knowledge is not enough to get diabetes under control. You MUST apply what you learn in the Diabetes Destroyer. Diabetes Destroyer is a product aimed at Type II Diabetes.
2) You may find conspiracy theories in the guide about major pharmaceutical companies would rather treat you than cure you because of the profit motive not to your liking and you can decide for yourself where you stand… but what really matters is that you focus on the diet and lifestyle advice to get your diabetes in check.
3) With any change in life, there will always be some challenge and inertia to overcome. You will need to persevere and take positive steps to change in your life. You can do it if you want it bad enough.
Should You Get It?
If you have Type II diabetes, then you definitely should. If you know someone who has Type II diabetes and you want to help them, this program will change their life for the better.
While you could go online and do your own research, you will come across so much conflicting information that you will suffer an information overload. You need one resource that guides your from A to Z and tells you exactly what to do.
The Diabetes Destroyer does that. All you need to do is follow it. Save yourself time and effort and do what matters – get your diabetes under control with a proven program that delivers results. Time is of the essence.
I picked this up myself in May of 2016 after being diagnosed as prediabetic. The initial product offers a over 100 page PDF Report. It also included the Accelerated Fat burning guide as losing weight greatly aids in reducing insulin resistance. 12 videos with transcripts and several premium reports. I purchased the upsell which has numerous additional videos with transcripts, a cookbook and more in- depth information you may wish to consider.
If you are a newly diagnosed diabetic and want a plan and a quick education on the disease and how to deal with it then I think you will benefit from this product. The advice is consistent with my personal recomendations.