Does that special woman in your life have diabetes? Our Diabetic Healthy Birthday Gift Basket contains the foods her body needs to help manage diabetes. She’ll love the artful presentation of the gourmet, delicious foods–and she’ll truly appreciate that this thoughtful gift can help keep her healthy. Includes: Broccoli Soup Herbal Tea with Cinnamon–cinnamon benefits SuperSeedz Pumpkin Seeds–vitamin E Steel-cut Oatmeal for unrefined carbohydrates, fiber, and magnesium Pistachios–vitamin E, magnesium, monounsaturated fats Parmesan Cheese Crisps Dried Strawberries–berries can help manage blood sugar levels SeaSnax Crunchy Seaweed–no need for potato chips with these snacks around! Recommended Food Guide for Type 2 Diabetes Management Handmade Basket
A diagnosis of diabetes for yourself or a loved one can be frightening and overwhelming–especially when it comes to what to put on your plate. But with a few tweaks to your favorite dishes, managing diabetes doesn’t have to mean relegating yourself (or your sweetie) to culinary boredom.
Diabetic Cookbook for Two offers:
- 125 recipes tasty enough for anyone to enjoy, regardless of restrictions
- Handy nutritional information for all recipes, including carb counts
- Tips for cooking together and meal planning
- 10 ingredients to keep on hand for when you need to throw dinner together in a hurry
Create super-satisfying, heart-healthy, low-carb meals just for two with Diabetic Cookbook for Two.
Use These Powerful Diabetes Diet to Reverse Diabetes, Lower Your Blood Sugar and Live Well
Today only, get this Amazon bestseller for just $6.99. Regularly priced at $9.99. This book contains proven steps and strategies on how to reverse diabetes, lower blood pressure, and live life to the fullest. By reading through this Book, it only shows that you are determined to changing your health for the better. This is written with you in mind. If you have blood sugar issues and you need to lose weight, it is understandable that getting into your ideal weight can seem daunting under any circumstances, and having high blood sugar makes it even more difficult to lose pounds as it promotes the body to store fat. Losing weight is the single most potent strategy to stabilize your blood sugar, and this Book will show you just how to do it. Here, you will be given tips and the kind of food you are allowed to eat, the ingredients, preparations, and nutritional value. This approach is important because too often, food is revealed as the main culprit in the battle of the blood sugar and the bulge. You need this book.
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn…
- What You Need to Know about Diabetes
- Introducing the Fat Fighting Nutrients to Reverse Diabetes
- Recommended Menus and Recipes – 1,400 Calorie Diet
- Recommended Menus and Recipes – 1,600 Calorie Diet
- Much, much more!
Get your copy today! Take action today and get this book for a limited time discount of only $6.99!
* 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED –If you are not satisfied, send the item back to us within 30 days of receipt for a refund
Easy to Use and Store: This diabetic travel bag doesn’t take up much room in the freezer: store it together w/the ice packs and it will always be ready to go. Literally throw the bag in the fridge!
Good insulation effect w/ internal panels of foam & aluminum foil that keep medication cool, extending the cooling effect of the 2 ice packs included. No need for batteries/external power source
Discreet and easy to fit into handbags and travel bags. No longer have to carry a bulky soda cooler when you are out
No issues at security in the airport, perfect companion for your short/medium trips. Carrying a letter from your doctor saying that you travel w/ a cooling bag for your medicine is always a good idea…
Great quality materials used that prevents the travel cooler for medication smelling after prolonged use
Zipper handles link together so you can add a lock to keep children away from any harm
Zippered pockets outside and inside the insulin cooling travel case plus elastic loops, to keep everything in place
Always check with insulin and insulin pens manufacturers for recommended storage temperatures
Package Includes: 1 NEW DIABETIC TRAVEL BAG with built in Insulated Panels and 2 Reusable Ice Packs. Medical supplies not included
Size: 9.8 x 4.9 x 1.6 inch (L*W*H) / 25 x 12.5 x 4 cm (L*W*H)
- KEEP MEDICATION COOL WHILE TRAVELLING. If your diabetes medication requires cooling this portable cooler pouch is your solution while on the road
- EASY TO USE, leave this small medical travel cooler bag and the 2 reusable ice packs (included) in the freezer overnight, next day fill it with your medicines and go! Insulated panels keep the cooling effect of the ice packs for a longer period
- COMPACT SLIM DESIGN and sturdy travel cooler for insulin that fits all your medical supplies (only 1.6 inch / 4 cm depth)
- STORE IT ALL IN THE POUCH: insulin pens, pen needles, test strips, insulin vials, lancet needles, syringes, suppositories, alcohol swabs, etc
- THE PERFECT TRAVEL COMPANION carrying case for insulin pens and diabetes related medicine
- Better Homes and Gardens Books
A fashionable way to show support for a diabetic or identify yourself as diabetic.The beautiful silver-tone pawprint charm measures approximately 1 inches wide by 1 inches long. Light-catching crystals add a beautiful touch to the heart pendant.This charming bangle bracelet measures approximately 10 inches around. This fashionable bracelet is a great way to showcase your style.
- A fashionable way to show support for a diabetic or identify yourself as diabetic.
- This bracelet measures approximately 8 inches around. Made from alloy, which is gentle on skin and maintains a long lasting sheen.
- The beautiful silver-tone heart charm measures approximately 1 inches wide by 1 inches long.
- Light-catching crystals add a beautiful touch to the heart pendant.
- Rachel Olevia branded design.
- A stupendous value: more than 300 delectable (and really healthy) recipes perfectly tailored for individuals with diabetes, yet tempting for everyone.
- Comprehensive content features must-have main dishes, easy appetizers, simple soups and stews, perfect recipes when cooking for two, kids’ favorites, fabulous feel-good desserts, and innovative snacks.
- Easy-to-read type (a must-have for many diabetics)
- Accessible diabetes know-how, including detecting hidden sugar.
- Timesaving menus with flexible calorie ranges, carbohydrate counts, and exchanges on every recipe.
- A week of satisfying menus for instant meal planning.
- 32 full-color photos.
- Popular lay-flat binding for easy reference while cooking.
- Used Book in Good Condition
How Can You Go Wrong With Superfoods-Only Diet?
FACT:Way too many of us live in a state of poor health, lethargy and moderate obesity. We live with headaches, back pain, inflammation, arthritis, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, skin problems, insomnia and cancer – they’re all the byproducts of modern western diet, based on processed food. Superfoods are foods and the medicine and they can help with all these symptoms!! Diabetic Meal Plans – seventh edition contains 6 week meal plans with recipes for Diabetes Type 2, created with 100% Diabetic Superfoods ingredients. Most of the meals can be prepared in just 10-15 minutes. Each recipe combines Diabetic Superfoods ingredients that deliver astonishing amounts of antioxidants, essential fatty acids (like omega-3), minerals, vitamins, and more.
“Our Food Should Be Our Medicine And Our Medicine Should Be Our Food.” – Hippocrates 460 – 370 BC
The best thing about Superfoods Diabetic Lifestyle is that it will keep your appetite and cravings under control and it will balance your hormones. It’s nearly impossible to lose fat if your hormones are out of balance. Superfoods Diabetic Lifestyle works because it’s return to the type of food your body naturally craves and was designed for. Whole foods Superfoods is the food humans consumed for literally millions of years. Superfoods are nutritionally dense foods that are widely available and which offer tremendous dietary and healing potential. Superfoods diet forbids processed foods, hybridized foods, gluten foods and high glycemic foods. There is nothing super in any of the processed foods or today’s hybridized wheat, corn, soy or potatoes. Processed food is the main reason why people suffer from inflammations and why their hormones are out of balance.Superfoods Diet is the only diet that doesn’t restrict any major type of food. If features: • Healthy Fats: Olive Oil, Nuts, Seeds, Coconut Oil, Avocado • Proteins: Salmon, Beans, Organic Chicken, Grass-Fed Beef, Pork Tenderloin • Non-gluten Carbs: Fruits, Vegetables • Antioxidants: Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, Cacaa, Cinnamon, Berries Superfoods are basically nutrients packed foods especially beneficial for health and well-being. After eating these superior sources of anti-oxidants and essential nutrients for only a week or two you will: • Start losing weight and boost energy • Get rid of sugar or junk food cravings • Lower your blood sugar and stabilize your insulin level • Detox your body from years of eating processed foods • Lower your blood pressure and your cholesterol • Fix your hormone imbalance and boost immunity • Increase your stamina and libido • Get rid of inflammations in your body
Would You Like To Know More?
Download and start getting healthier today. Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy button.
“What Everybody Ought to Know About the Worst Diabetic foods” Learn the Truth about Living a Better Lifestyle being a Diabetic and the breakthrough list of the worst foods that will instantly level up your blood sugar and what you can do to avoid those foods. — A Hot Special Bonus is Included! — Foods have a major effect on blood glucose levels and eating the wrong food can be very costly for a diabetic person. It would be like a death sentence, so you really don’t want to gamble when it comes to the food you chose to eat when you are diabetic. But what does Diabetes Type II really mean? At a fundamental level, Type 2 Diabetes begins when the fat, muscle, and liver cells become less sensitive to the effects of Insulin. In other words, it means that your body doesn’t control glucose well. When your blood glucose is increased for a longer period, you can develop serious health issues such as heart diseases, kidney disease, nerve damage, eye complication and other worst cases. Therefore, it is highly important to know the top worst foods you should NEVER eat if you have diabetes, as well as the BEST foods you should strive to eat. This is exactly what you will discover in this book. With the information you will learn in “DIABETES: The Worst 20 Foods For a Diabetic Living to eat and 20 Diabetic Food List, Meals And Diabetes Menus To Lower Blood Sugar”, you will not only have an in-depth understanding of the worst 20 foods for a Diabetic, but also a detailed list of the top 20 foods and menu you should prepare to lower your blood sugar level. When you purchase the The Worst 20 Foods For a Diabetic Living to eat And 20 Diabetic Food List, Meals And Diabetes Menus To Lower Blood Sugar” today, you’ll save $3 off the regular price. That’s not all, I’m also giving away a “free Bonus Diabetic cookbook” that contains Over 500 Delicious Diabetic Recipes and you get this as a free bonus for purchasing this book today. Please note that this bonus is only available for a limited time!
Go to the top of the page and click the orange “Add To Cart” button on the right to order now, because what you will learn might save your life