A blood lancet, or simply lancet, is a small medical implement used for capillary blood sampling. Owell™ Lancets are assembled and used to make punctures clean and easy, such as a finger stick, to obtain small sterile blood specimens. These Blood lancets are for single use, and can be best disposed of in a sharps container. Each OWell lancet is surgical steel grade and silicon coated with its twist off cover to insure and provide a sterile needle for each diabetes test. OWell™ carefully manufactured and perfected each lancet to provide a reduced pain, during each lancet prick. The lancet twist off cover can be used to carefully cover each lance needle to insure a secure and safe deposition. The 30 gauge needle are most common upon diabetic patients. Its proper gauge size is dependent upon the thickness of the patient’s skin which can help reduce pain. Owell constructed each lancet to be compatible to most lancing devices on the market. (Not compatible with accu-check lancing device). We provide 100% customer satisfaction to each and every Owell™ product.
How to use an OWell™ Blood Glucose Lancets to receive best results?
1. Wash your hands, finger or other site with soap and water dry thoroughly and let your hand air dry, or use an alcohol pad to clean the area thoroughly and wait until the alcohol evaporates.
2. Twist off protective lancet cover. Be careful not to pull off the cover!
3. Prick the site with the lancet opening firmly against chosen area.
4. Follow the instructions for inserting the test strip and using the blood glucose meter.
5. Insert the test strip into the blood glucose meter according to manufacturer instructions.
6. Put a required drop of blood on a test strip.
7. Discard used lancet in appropriate container.
Warning: Contains small and sharp parts. Keep out of reach of small children and pets.
- LESS PAIN: OWell TM painless design silicon coated sterile lancets helps reduce pain of its prick.
- UNIVERSAL: Compatible with most lancet devices on the market. (Not compatible with accu-check lancing device).
- RELIABLE: 30 gauge needle is the perfect size for the average diabetic patient.
- CONVENIENT: Easy twist off lancet caps makes it easy and a secure way to dispose after use.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We provide 100% customer satisfaction to each and every Owell TM product.
Diabetes Carrying Case / Travel Kit by USA Gear. Rugged Protection – Constructed from a durable hard shell exoskeleton with weather-resistant Nylon , this case is ready for anything. And to provide that extra peace of mind , the case also features a scratch-resistant interior lining that keeps everything within secure and cushioned. Get a case that provides protection from within and from without , so you never need to worry about your gear. Smart , Versatile Design – Puts all of your devices in one organized place AND protect them from damage! The interior features three removable , customized storage compartments for all Diabetic care-related accessories , such as lancing devices , test strips , and much more. The inside also contains a velcro mesh side pocket for storing those larger pieces of equipment that won’t fit in some of the more compact pockets. Take it with you on the road , off the road , and everywhere in between to give your equipment the ultimate protection. WORKS WITH: ACCU-CHEK Nano , ACCU-CHEK Aviva Plus , ACCU-CHEK Aviva Expert , ACCU-CHEK Compact Plus , ACCU-CHEK Softclix – AlphaTRAK 2 , AlphaTRAK Lancets – Bayer Contour Next Blood Glucose , Bayer Microlet Colored Lancets , Bayer Contour Next Ez , Bayer Contour Next Test , Bayer Breeze2 Blood Glucose – BD Ultra-Fine 33 Gauge Lancets – [email protected] Areta 10 Parameter – Freestyle LITE Blood Glucose , Lancets – HealthWiser pH Test Strips – Ketostix Reagent Strips – One Touch Ultra Blue – Phinex 10 Parameter – Puna PH Strips – TRUEtest Test Strips , TRUEResult Blood Glucose Starter Kit , TRUEtrack Blood Glucose , TRUEplus Sterile Lancets 28 gauge – UniStrip Test Strips…And Many More Diabetic Care Products and Accessories
- Protective hard shell case with high quality, weather-resistant Nylon covering for your ACCU-CHEK Nano , Bayer Contour , TRUEtest , HealthWiser , UniStrip , Freestyle , AlphaTRAK 2 & More Testing Kits
- Case features interior accessory organizers, plus a side mesh compartment – Interior Dimensions: 10 x 6.5 x 3.5
- Inner compartments are held in place by secure Velcro backing for customizable organization
- Travel-friendly design is compact and portable – Stick it in with your luggage, place it in your backpack, underneath your car seat, and more
- 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Mark’s Note: Having traveled with the flimsy case offered by most diabetes testing meters this looks like it would work well to keep everything organized. Definitely worth a look!