In an emergency, should you become confused or unable to communicate, your medical alert key chain provides the initial awareness to first responders that you have an existing medical condition. Emergency medical personnel are trained to look for identifying information signaled by the “Star of Life” found on all of our products. Upon identifying your condition, the responder can more quickly and accurately diagnose and treat you. Each order includes a FREE Emergency Medical Card with its highly identifiable medical alert Tyvek® carrying sleeve. The Emergency Medical Card allows you to carry far greater details of your medical information including all of your medications, allergies, medical conditions, emergency contacts, personal bio, and more. Contact us for unlimited card replacements.
- The cloisonne’ keychain, with it’s blue Star of Life, is universally recognized by emergency medical care providers to inform of existing medical conditions
- Includes your Emergency Medical Card with highly identifiable and durable Tyvek® medical alert sleeve
- Laser engraved using a high contrast white on black core LaserLightTM label technology for extreme durability
- Discrete product for those not wishing to wear a bracelet or necklace
– Medical Alert Symbol and ‘Alert!! Type 1 Diabetes Insulin Dependent’
– Thick High Quality Silicone Bands filled with contrasting color to make message stand out.
– Durable Inexpensive Alternative to regular Medical ID Bracelets
– Money saving 5 pack with Black, Blue, Purple, Yellow and Red bracelets. See images above.
- YOU GET 5 BRACELETS – Get 1 each of Black, Blue, Purple, Yellow and Red
- IMPRINTED WITH THE WORDS – ‘Alert!! Type 1 Diabetes Insulin Dependent’ and medical alert symbols
- EASY TO KEEP CLEAN and durable enough for years of active wear, will not fade or wear off
- COMFORTABLE FIT · 8″ Circumference · 2-1/2″ Diameter · Adult Size · silicone rubber bracelets
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
An achievable plan for beating type 2 diabetes and prediabetes, with more than 100 photos and complete nutrition information.
So much more than a cookbook, Eat to Beat Diabetes is a lifestyle guide for losing weight, balancing blood sugar, and controlling diabetes for good. The book features the 10 research-based, evidence-proven healthy habits you should adopt to gain control over type 2 diabetes or prediabetes. Each chapter presents a new habit and gives simple strategies and expert tips to make it stick. One chapter, Eat More Fruits and Veggies, includes beautifully photographed features on blending fruit and veggie smoothies and creating easy, produce-packed lunches. A second, Get to Know Portions, offers smart tricks for stretching portions (stir nonstarchy cauliflower into mashed potatoes to double the serving). Lending encouragement throughout are profiles of people who have managed their diabetes and turned their lives around. With a lay-flat concealed wiro binding designed for everyday use, this photo-filled book is as much a friendly kitchen companion as an authoritative plan for changing your life.
The go-to step-by-step guide that walks you through the first days, weeks, and months of your diagnosis–fully revised and updated
Gretchen Becker was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in 1996; over the past twenty years, she has educated herself on every aspect of the condition by reading medical texts and journals, talking with doctors, and corresponding with others who have type 2, sharing everything she’s learned in a comprehensive, easy-to-use guide. Now in its third edition, The First Year: Type 2 Diabetes takes you through everything you need to learn and do in your first year with diabetes, offering the most up-to-date information on new medications and supplements. In clear and accessible language, Becker covers a wide range of practical, medical, and lifestyle issues, including:
Coming to terms with your diagnosis
Choosing the diet that’s best for you
The role of exercise in diabetes management
Daily blood glucose testing routines
And much more